-
December 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I think we got about 4 inches, its hard to say. I love the snow, especially around this time of year, but man, driving it in is awful! I was over at a friends small party last night and I probably should have stayed, but my boyfriend and I drove back to my house anyway, fortunately it wasnt too far. But it was 2am so there wasnt even any tracks on the roads yet, just snow! LOL It was beautiful though. A nice soft but heavy snowfall all night long. I see that the northeast got some too but I think they might have gotton the lighter end of it. Anyone else from Michigan or the midwest in general get dumped on last night? Its not too cold out right now, somewhere in the 20s. BTW, Im in southeast Michigan.
Surprisingly this is our second snowfall of the year. We had quite a bit for Thanksgiving too, which was below 0 with the windchill. But three days later is was 60! [img]confused.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks